NEW RULES 2024!
Audit of your website for compliance with UK GDPR law, including the latest ICO guidelines on cookies
New rules and ICO guidelines – 2024!
WEB - AUDIT
Audit of your website - compliance with new rules 2024
Is this service right for me?
I run my business in the UK
I have a shop on Shopify for UK customers
WEB - AUDIT - checking whether my website meets the requirements of the new rules 2024
WEB - AUDIT
This service is suitable for:
As part of this service, we will evaluate legal documents on your website:
- Cookies policy
- Correctness of privacy information under contact forms
- Legality of the content of consent to marketing content
- Content and form of the cookie banner.
Within a maximum of 48 hours from the moment you send us the address of your website and make payment for the “Web-Audit” service, you will receive a “Post-Audit Report” sent to your email address.
In the report you will receive information about legality or non-compliance. If a discrepancy is found, you will also find the listed elements that are specifically missing from the document/record.
We will only assess the scope of content that is strictly required by law, and not information that could be included in the documents but is not mandatory.
In case of discrepancies, you can use other services with a 15% discount.
As part of this service you will not receive:
- Information on how to supplement the researched content with legal provisions,
- Suggestions for other provisions necessary on your website
- Free post-audit consultation.
Audit – Report Example:
Website examined: www.yourbusiness.co.uk
REPORT – WEB-AUDIT
- no information about processing time
- does not contain information about the legal basis
- does not contain information about DPO
- full compliance
Information on data protection under the contact form:
Content of consent to marketing content in the newsletter:
- no newsletter on the website
- no “Reject All” option
You can purchase this service online or by contacting us by email or phone.
From the moment we received everything (website or documents content and payment), a 48-hour period will start to run, within which you will receive the report.
If you are not sure whether this service is for you, read the extensive article on our BLOG.